Tuesday, June 16, 2015

JUNE 16 CHP 139 v 16 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


Your eyes saw my unformed body, all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. (GODS BIG BOOK)

ordained- order or decree (something) officially.

decree- an official order issued by a legal authority.


STEP 3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.


What if our poor decisions on choosing to use are a test designed by God to lead us too Him. It is so easy too think we are in control until we find ourselves strung-out and homeless in an alley somewhere on our knees crying out to God above , if you there please help me escape this hell or just take me outta here. What I do know is if it was not for my addictions I would have never got to know God on a deep personal level like I do now. Growing up I went to a school that told me about Him but I never Knew Him ! I had to take myself too hell to discover He is a loving merciful Father and creator and He desires a relationship with us and in order too accomplish this we must first realize we are not alone in this world and He is seeking us too find Him and know Him. That emptiness in our hearts that causes us too use and seek whatever it is to try and fill that empty space can only be filled by our Heavenly Father. Read the verse above over and over and ask God too reveal Himself and he will and no it wont be a burning bush it will be a sense of wholeness love and completion in your heart. When you have reached a point of brokenness in your life and all you want to do is die cry out to Him and don't stop until His spirit comes bringing freedom and comfort. Don't try to rationalize what I am saying just do it even if you think its crazy.GOD IS REAL ! GOD LOVES YOU ! YOUR ARE HIS DEARLY LOVED CHILD ! GOD MISSES YOU ! HE ALREADY KNOWS YOU ! GOD IS DESPERATELY SEEKING TO KNOW YOU ! GOD WILL NOT FORCE YOU ! YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM YOU NEED HIM ! 

Revelation 3-20 - Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
(GODS BIG BOOK) By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment