Saturday, June 20, 2015

JUNE 20 CHP 10 v 17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


Lord , you know the hopes of the helpless .Surely you will hear their cries and comfort them.
(GODS BIG BOOK)

Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over addictions—that our lives had become unmanageable.

Unmanageable is putting it very lightly ! Hopeless is where I was and millions of others and that is a good place even though you just want to die. They call it rock bottom ! It is where I found God ,  I discovered He  was there the whole time patiently waiting for me to admit , I screwed life up and I cant do life on my own anymore . God works quietly behind the scenes ,helping those who admit their helplessness to overcome the enemies (addictions) and problems they face. When we humble ourselves and put our trust in God ,we can have hope that one day God will give us a full recovery.If you or anyone you know is struggling with addiction e-mail me at recoveryfriends@gmail

I might be able to help. PRAYING FOR YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU!

Ezekiel 36:26
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
(GODS BIG BOOK) By Joseph Dickerson




No comments:

Post a Comment