Tuesday, June 9, 2015


June 9 CHP 38 v 4 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


For my iniquities have gone over my head ; Like a heavy burden they are too heavy for me.(GODS BIG BOOK)


Iniquities - The Bible (GODS BIG BOOK) uses words such as iniquity,transgression, and trespass to indicate levels of  disobedience to God. They are all categorized as “sin Micah 2;1 says, “Woe to those who plan iniquity, to those who plot evil on their beds! At morning’s light they carry it out because it is in their power to do it.”

STEP 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

Living life your way will bring you to rock bottom and you will get on Gods program eventually .

Dead or alive God will have His way ,and rightfully so He created you ! Addiction is rebellion against GODS plan for your life ! Addiction took control of me and I became its slave. Addiction was put on a pedestal in my life and I worshiped it . It commanded me to do whatever it takes too feed it .I lied , cheated, stole , hurt , maimed , and many other evils to keep it happy .In return it left me sick , sad , broken , afraid , ashamed , and dead inside and out . 


1 Samuel 12:14-15 "If you will fear the LORD and serve Him, and listen to His voice and not rebel against the command of the LORD, then both you and also the king who reigns over you will follow the LORD your God. "If you will not listen to the voice of the LORD, but rebel against the command of the LORD, then the hand of the LORD will be against you, as it was against your fathers.(GODS BIG BOOK) By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment