- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Thursday, June 11, 2015
UK: Kids and Drinking
Girl aged just 13 destroys liver through binge drinking
A girl aged only 13 knocked back so much alcohol she gave herself liver disease, a People investigation reveals. The troubled teen suffered cirrhosis of the liver after drinking the equivalent of nearly a bottle of vodka a day. Cirrhosis is so serious that a patient may need a transplant to stay alive. Staggeringly, the girl, treated at London's King's College Hospital in 2011, was not an isolated case. She was just one of at least 13 child alcoholics treated in Britain's hospitals for liver disease due to heavy drinking in the past five years.