- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Monday, December 15, 2014
December 15 Chp 32 v 5 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS
Finally , I confessed all my sins to you and stopped trying to hide my guilt .I said to myself , " I will confess my rebellion to the Lord."and you forgave me ! All my guilt is gone .
STEP 5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
Gods Big Book agrees with step five. Guilt will crush you !It will steal your sleep and ruin any chance you have of finding peace. Guilt always brings friends , shame fear and sadness .The only way to lighten your load , is to get the junk out of your trunk . A good friend can listen too you dump but only God can forgive and remove the guilt and its friends . The forgiveness we get from God brings peace and a freedom most have yet to experience .
Revelation 21 : 4 - And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. By Joseph Dickerson