Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29 Chp 59 v 12 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


Because of the sinful things they say, because of the evil that is on their lips, let them be captured by their pride, their curses, and their lies.


STEP 6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.

We can ask God to take lies, pride, and curses away, but are we willing to let them go. These defects were my way of life out there on them streets.  Back in the day life was a game and in some sense it still is. Occasionally I use these defects to get what  I  want! What  I have to realize is if I want my life to be better,  I gotta change the old way of doing things and move on. That is a very hard thing to do especially if that's all you know.  Step five has to be a part of your daily routine along with the other steps. I have the steps for the most part plastered in my head. This will not come naturally and if your sick and tired of dealing with the same old crap, YOU and no one else can change. It will take hard work and discipline on your part. Like the old saying goes TRUST GOD AND CLEAN HOUSE!





Proverbs 6:16 - 19 There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers. By Joseph Dickerson 



No comments:

Post a Comment