Saturday, November 8, 2014


November 8 Chp 56 v 8 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


You keep track of all my sorrows .

You have collected all my tears in your bottle .

You have recorded each one in your book.


STEP 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater (God) than ourselves could restore us to sanity.



This is one of the most powerful verses I have ever read out of Gods Big book. Collects my tears , records my sorrows. The first thing that tells me is there is a God above and He is watching over me so closely that He knows of all my sorrows , ALL ,not some. he cares so much about me that He writes them down in a book that has my name on it. With that He has a bottle to catch my tears.I had no idea their was a bottle that big. For those of you drowning in a sea of sadness believing that loneliness will be the log that sinks you into despair then death .This scripture lifts the log and parts the water so you no longer will drown but God will place you on solid ground. Step two is true and there is a God who loves you and I can picture Him with a tear in is eye every time your hurt and cry yourself to sleep believing no one loves you . Stop looking to the world for love you will never find it all the world has to give is pain . God is a loving Father who cares and loves you more than you will ever know .


Zephaniah 3:17 - The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.
By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment