Sunday, November 2, 2014



November 2 Chp 91 v 6 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness ,nor the disaster that strikes at midday. 



STEP 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out.


Like a shark lurking in the darkness is what my addiction was. I can never forget who I am in God and the dark waters he pulled me out of. There are days when my heart is wounded and it bleeds ,that blood causes the sharks to swarm . If I am not careful I would be devoured by a disaster that strikes at midday . That injury received is not worth jumping back into the dark waters and swimming with sharks. I can gracefully walk along the shores confident and unafraid of the those sharks stalking in the darkness as long as I keep my eyes on Him and not them.


Matthew 14 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. (v. 28)

And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. (v. 29)

But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. (v. 30)

And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?(v. 31)

By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment