Tuesday, November 4, 2014



November 4 Chp 73 v 21 v 22 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


Then I realized my heart was bitter , and I was all torn up inside .I was so foolish and ignorant - I must have seemed like a senseless animal to you .


Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable.


This was my bottom ! Bitter Broken and battered is where my life left me . This is where a lot of you are now ! Most are medicating cause they are all torn up inside . Like a senseless animal they are emotionless due to the heavy medicating they administer on the daily . Medicating the pain and running from feeling does not fix it or make it go away. Caged is where you will remain until you over medicate or your hauled off to a jail cell to add more to your life of misery. Man up and deal with it ! Expose it so it cannot keep  holding on to you .Discuss it , hash it out , and cry a river but get it out before it takes you out. 


1 Peter 5:9-10 Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world. And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace,who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.
By Joseph Dickerson





No comments:

Post a Comment