Sunday, November 23, 2014

National Prevention Week Partners
SEE MORE
SAMHSA is proud to partner with Rockers In Recovery along with the following federal agencies and national organizations, and thanks them for their support of  National Prevention Week.  Read More  

Does Awareness & Prevention Help ? 

"I just wanted to thank you guys at RIR for helping me get into rehab last February. I even was allowed to bring my guitar! It was good because it forced me to deal with issues I had buried. I struggled quite a bit but finally the miracle happened for me. The obsession to use has been lifted and I love life and my recovery and I am looking forward to a year clean so I can go to hospitals and jails to spread the message of recovery.

Without your help I would have overdosed because I felt hopeless to get into rehab. You guys put me in touch with the person who found a place for me when all others turned me down because of my Medicare. I will never forget and will pass it on whenever possible."

Alicia T.  

BIGGEST QUESTION ASKED BY
PRIVATE ADDICTION TREATMENT PROGRAMS

"HOW DOES HELPING THE COMMUNITY  GIVE US ROI" 
Some addiction conferences are charging upwards of $20,000 or more to just host a lunch at their events.  Just to get a couple of referrals out of it.

OUR QUESTION TO THEM -  How is that $20,000 helping the "community" where the issues of addiction are raging every minute and from where you get your ROI with every intake.  READ MORE  


Become a proud to supporter of RIR 
Dear Friends & Supporters,

We at RIR would like to meet with you in person or by phone.

Support the community with your awareness and prevention information.

You can do this by being a part of Addiction Awareness & Prevention Through Rock-N-Roll and Art.   
Please feel free to also call me 954-826-5968.
Thank You,
John Hollis 
Music & Art Festival
February 
13th &14th
2015

SEE MORE
I Would Like To Make A Personal Donation To RIR
  
Personal Donations Are 100% Tax Deductible

Rockers In Recovery Inc. non-profit (501(c)(3) was created in July 2012 for "Addiction Awareness & Prevention Through Rock-N-Roll".

The money donated goes to funding production of 2015 Free Addiction Awareness & Prevention Concerts and Festivals using live Rock-N-Roll music as the cornerstone. We thank you in advance for your support.
LOOK WHO'S TALKING ABOUT RIR
"For several years I have received information on RIR and today, I decided to read some of the information. Originally I thought RIR was a passing thing, but I Was Wrong.

Thank you for not giving up and continuing to send out your information. I now see the great opportunity of Addiction Awareness and Prevention service you provide to our communities. I look forward to working with RIR in 2015.  I serve as a Chaplain Supervisor within Bridges of America, Inc.  Thank you."

Ginery Twichell, Chaplain Supervisor - Bridges of America, Inc.

XXXX
"Rockers In Recovery and The RIR All-Star Band helped make the Pro-Act Recovery Walk a huge success this year. It was directly through RIR's branding and PR. Thank You RIR for all you did. People are still talking about how great the RIR All-Star Band was." Thank You RIR


Fred Martin, Philadelphia Pro-Act 
XXXX
"RIR came to Aberdeen WA. and produced the best event we have ever had with our organization. They not only filled the seats. They also branded and marketed the organization to the point we are having them back in 2015".  Thank You RIR you all Rock.

Erin Riffe - Program Administrator, Washington State  ESD 113, Behavioral Health and Student Support
 

XXXX
"My husband and I participated in Rockers in Recovery's fundraiser for the Special Olympics and we were impressed with how organized and professional the RIR event was. RIR and the Rockers in Recovery band are making a difference because they are leading by example. People believe recovery is possible when they realize they are not struggling alone. RIR's message is one that resonates with every community. The great lengths they take help those who cannot help themselves is truly inspirational".

Susan Israel- Wife of Broward County Sheriff

XXXX 
"Thank you so much Rockers In Recovery for helping with so many in the NYC area that were devastated by Hurricane Sandy. The event was one of the best we ever seen produced."  Thank you for your support.

The Graybeards 

XXXX 
"Rockers In Recovery it was amazing what your organization did in such a short amount of time for our organization. Thank You and if there is anything we can ever do to help you in return don't hesitate to reach out to us."    

West Hamilton Beach Volunteer Fire Department 

XXXX 
"John and Lori, coming all the way up to New York City to help us in our time of need says so much for the character of your organization and both of you personally.  It was an amazing event and we are truly grateful for your support."  

The Broad Channel Volunteer Fire Department 

"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen
STAY IN TOUCHLike us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   View our profile on LinkedIn   Find us on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment