- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
My wife and I just spoke with a dear friend of ours. He mentioned the words...."Its my own dumb fault". Lets not start the day with that thinking. Though we have made mistakes that doesn't make us dumb. It makes us human. Poor choices do not determine who we are. They shape us and make us stronger as long as we try not to repeat them. Take these mistakes and look at them from that perspective. That this is a learning and growing experience and I know I am not going to do that again! and move on. My favorite book states that through trials and sufferings we learn to have faith, and through faith comes hope and after hope perseverance. Let these trials finish their good work so that we become mature and complete.