- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Thursday, January 26, 2012
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
What can you do today to change the world? It's simple, you don't have to donate a billion dollars to a charity, you don't have to create a cure for cancer (though that would be nice). All you have to do, Is change your attitude and start being just a little bit nicer. When you stop to get your morning coffee, hold the door for a stranger. Give someone your place in line etc. When that guy is trying to get out of a parking spot, give him room and wait a minute. Your attitude first thing in the morning will not only set the tone for you day but it most certainly will set the tone for someone else. Your mission today is to live, laugh, love and do everything you can to help those around you! REMEMBER JESUS LOVES YOU!