- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!
I'm gonna conquer my mountain!! Lets begin today with this thought and a positive attitude. Ten years ago in my own personal life my mountain was 3 times taller than mount Everest or at least that's what I thought. Now ten years later I am almost to the top. Along the way it was hard. I fell a few times but I pushed and I climbed with everything that I had. Life for me is not perfect but after all that hard work it sure is worth living and I wouldn't give up one single bump or bruise. Along the way through the climb I discovered that I can, who I was, and what I can become if I was willing to do the work and never give up! REMEMBER JESUS LOVES YOU!