Friday, January 27, 2012

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Honesty.....Is of the utmost importance especially when it comes to working the 12 steps and it also is one of the toughest things a recovering addict will have to tackle.  In my personal experience I was the master manipulator and the ultimate conman.  Now when I look back the only one I really hurt was myself.  When all is said and done lying and deception will and can be one of the most destructive forces in your life.  It effects everyone and once those relationships are destroyed and trust is removed it makes our recovery ten times more difficult.  Start today with, think before you decide to deceive.  Try to look at the consequences of your perceived deception and what harm it will cause or could cause.  Today's mission....HONESTY and you will see life will get easier especially when being honest with ones self.  REMEMBER JESUS LOVES YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment