Saturday, January 28, 2012

Rolling Stones Guitarist Ronnie Wood Says Intervention and Rehab “Rescued Him”


Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood says that British artist Damien Hirst saved his life 18 months ago with an intervention that saw the rocker who has long struggled with alcoholism and drug abuse get the help he needed.
Speaking on his radio show, Wood credited Hirst for saving his life, saying, "I've blown millions of pounds on booze and drugs in the past, but Damien rescued me. He bundled me into the back of a bread van to avoid the paparazzi and then whisked me away on his private plane. There began my life of recovery. I owe that man a lot."
Wood says he has been sober ever since


Read more: Rolling Stones Guitarist Ronnie Wood Says Intervention and Rehab “Rescued Him” 

No comments:

Post a Comment