Monday, July 6, 2020

😤 I Hate Affirmations

When I was first told to start telling myself affirmations, I rolled my eyes and scoffed at the thought. How could telling myself how awesome I am do anything?

I never believed in affirmations until I actually tried them. This week, you've already started by telling me some of your affirmations, which can help kickstart the process of change.

Our thoughts create our life. What kind of life are you trying to create?

If you didn't add your affirmation, be sure to do so, here.

Enjoy the rest of this week's highlights.

Recovery Coaching

In this week's Recovery Coaching call, we helped Rema navigate the choice to stop taking antidepressants. For over 30 years, Rema has been on antidepressants and is now beginning to taper off. With a flood of feelings beginning to surface, Rema consults the coaching group for guidance on handling uncomfortable feelings that were muted for decades.

Watch the replay, here.
 

Guided Meditation

Meditation is hard. Oftentimes, we can create judgements about ourselves through it. 

In this week's meditation with Cole Chance, we learned to find an anchor point in our body to come back to. 

Listen to this week's guided meditation, here.
 

Online Meetings

Have you been attending our online meetings? These happen five nights a week. With a fantastic group of people, there's so much connection, support, and camaraderie I've found in this safe space to talk about what's going on in my life.

Check out the event schedule, here.
 

Anniversaries

Roni Westray celebrated 16 years!
Mentally Unsilenced celebrated 5 years!

Are you celebrating an anniversary? Be sure to share your sobriety date, here.
 

New Members

Welcome to our new members! Make sure you introduce yourself in the comments, below!

David Shorey 
Jon Holland 
angel trujillo 
Nathan Cantino 
Keith Carey 
Wayne Li 
Marie M 
Kevin S 
Sashia Kunjan 
Angie Reyna 
Bob Smith 
David Christensen 
Elizabeth Hollinde 

Have a safe weekend everyone! And as always, reach out anytime if you need support.

Facebook
Website
Instagram
Email
Copyright © 2020 *Stoddart LLC, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
1700 N Dixie Hwy Unit 122
Boca Raton FL 33432

No comments:

Post a Comment