Friday, October 25, 2019

Reminder: Changing Lives - One School at a Time

New Master Sept 2019
Changing Lives - One School at a Time

When I go into schools and talk about drugs or vaping, I want to make sure that I'm reaching the students. Every time I go into a school, a prison or other group, I get great feedback from the attendees. I know that I am making a difference.

We receive many testimonials and here is a recent one from a counselor in one of New Jersey's schools.
"...Michael, a huge thank you for taking the time to come to our campus today and speak to our students. And a thank you to both of you for making a huge sacrifice each day...
 
"It sparked a really important and meaningful conversation and questions. Many of the girls told us that they “loved” the presentation (they don’t use that word lightly!) and they appreciated learning about you and your story." 

CLICK HERE to read more...

I have many customized proven presentations, and a team of highly experienced presenters, to all classes of students and parents. If you want to handle any 'vaping' issues" or understanding the brand new labeled 'disease' EVALI (E=cigarette,vaping assisted lung illness), I am the best one to address this. I have presented to schools in every state and am here to help you.

Please contact us today for more information or booking details. 856-691-6676.

Michael DeLeon
Founder and CEO
Facebook ‌ Twitter ‌ Instagram ‌
856-691-6676
Steered Straight, Inc. | 610 W College St Ste 135Murfreesboro, TN 37130
About Constant Contact
Sent by michaeldeleon@steeredstraight.org in collaboration with
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.
Try email marketing for free today!

No comments:

Post a Comment