Tuesday, July 9, 2019

THERE IS ONLY ONE HIGHER POWER THAT WORKS JESUS CHRIST

July 9 , 2019 TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SPIRITUAL TRUTH FROM SCRIPTURE AND THE TWELVE STEPS TODAY STEP 2


Step 2: Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.


Galatians Chp 1 v 4 Jesus gave his life for our sins, just as God our Father planned, in order to rescue us from this evil world in which we live. 5 All glory to God forever and ever! Amen.


Spiritually, physically, and mentally you need rescue. Look at the mess the world has got you in and this life of hopelessness and despair you have created. all your big Recovery Groups point you in the right direction but derail you when they don't tell you about God the father and Jesus Christ being the only Higher Power that can rescue you! Theirs more ! Forgiveness and right standing with God will bring peace to the madness that has consumed your heart, mind, and Soul. There are no other Higher Powers you or someone else can create that will rescue you from this evil world. Complete life transformation is a gift we receive when we allow God and His Son to rescue us. Like it or not it is the only way to true wholeness of self ! Fifteen years ago I received that gift and Life is good even in the bad times! Jesus Christ pulled me from the gates of Hell and put my feet on solid ground. I can sleep at night without fear knowing I have a Savior who goes before me to clear the way! He has sent me a helper though I cant see I can feel with me wherever I go. Life is still trying to wreck me but I have been rescued, transformed, and protected . No other recovery Program or higher power can do that only your Creator God and His Son Jesus Christ can.




By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Network Psalm 103 v 3- He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!
Jesus Christ has already won your war with addiction!
Matthew 8 v 17 This fulfilled the word of the Lord through the prophet Isaiah,who said, “He took our sicknesses and removed our diseases.”

   

No comments:

Post a Comment