Tuesday, July 30, 2019

DO YOU NEED TO BE RESCUED

July 30 , 2019 TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SPIRITUAL TRUTH FROM SCRIPTURE AND THE TWELVE STEPS TODAY STEP 2


STEP 2. We came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. Philippians 2:13 NIV


Philippians 1:19 New Living Translation (NLT)19 For I know that as you pray for me and the Spirit of Jesus Christ helps me, this will lead to my deliverance.


Deliverance - Act of being rescued or set free.


We all need to be rescued especially for those of us who are lost in addiction. Never stop praying for your loved one ! My Mother prayed for me for thirty two years and I was rescued and set free. Everyday we get is a gift and it certainly doesn't feel that way when in active addiction. There are loved ones praying for you so no matter how lost you are , talk to Jesus everyday.You cant see His Spirit but He is their gently nudging you in the direction of freedom. At the same time you pray someone somewhere is praying for you as well. The scripture verse is true those prayers will set you free but you must continue to pray no matter how bad it gets. Sixteen years ago my mothers prayers were answered and I was delivered and set free. I cannot explain how it happens but out of the blue I received strength to walk away from the life I was living. The desire to use and my suicidal self destructive ways came to an end. I wanted to be free from the chains that held me for so many years. This is a guaranteed way to get sober and stay sober. Gods recovery program sets you free, renews your mind and transforms your heart.




By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Network Psalm 103 v 3- He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases! Jesus Christ has already won your war with addiction!
Matthew 8 v 17 This fulfilled the word of the Lord through the prophet Isaiah,who said, “He took our sicknesses and removed our diseases.”


No comments:

Post a Comment