Thursday, July 18, 2019

PRIDE WILL KEEP YOU SICK

July 18 , 2019 TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SPIRITUAL TRUTH FROM SCRIPTURE AND THE TWELVE STEPS TODAY STEP 5


Step 5: Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.


Are you brave enough to be honest when you do something wrong. It makes me nuts when people step on your toes and when confronted they swear up and down they did nothing wrong. That's called pride ! Pride is one the most destructive forces in your life and it causes Spiritual blindness. When your wrong quickly admit it and make it right with the other person. This opens the door of your Heart and it allows Gods spirit to fill you with peace and joy. Being humble is one of the most liberating forces in your life and you cant grow Spiritually without it.


By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Network Psalm 103 v 3- He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!
Jesus Christ has already won your war with addiction!
Matthew 8 v 17 This fulfilled the word of the Lord through the prophet Isaiah,who said, “He took our sicknesses and removed our diseases.”


No comments:

Post a Comment