Thursday, July 18, 2019

Quit Brooding – Be Happy

Quit Brooding – Be Happy

By Jess Kimmel, MSAT, LLPC, Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:22 PM
  I’ve been feeling down lately. I won’t burden you with the details. And sure, there’s nothing wrong with feeling down. I practice coping skills to move through the rough parts: physical exercise, following a routine, and asking for help. I’m also fortunate to have a handful of folks who bestow help when I ask. Sometimes […]
The post Quit Brooding – Be Happy appeared first on Sanford House.
Read more »      
 
Sanford House Addiction Treatment Centers 74 Lafayette Ave NE Grand Rapids Michigan 49503 United States

You received this email because you are subscribed to Marketing Information from Sanford House Addiction Treatment Centers.


No comments:

Post a Comment