Friday, June 29, 2018

June 29,2018 Through The Twelve Steps With Spiritual Truth from Scripture


Psalm 139 v 16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. 
(GODS BIG BOOK) 

STEP 4. We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord. Lamentations 3:40 NIV 
(GODS BIG BOOK)

What if the Hell your living in is Gods way of developing you into a mighty Warrior for the Kingdom ! My life for example was hell on earth ,or at least I thought it was until I started reading GODS BIG BOOK ! In GODS BIG BOOK ,it says consider it pure joy when you suffer trials in many kinds because through these trials we are being taught faith and perseverance. I thought and felt quite the opposite ! Joy , really you have got to be kidding me !Without the trials pain and suffering I would have never found my Creator ,a loving Father who never left me or forsook me.God does not look at your mistakes and condemn us ,I thought for sure I was to bad and if I ever walked in a Church it would fall down or burst into flames. Looking back , my Life was a nightmare to say the least and I did it my way and it lead me to the end of me! I was broken worn out and done with everyone and everything including life itself. This is where God begins the miracle. Every season in life can be put into chapters ,my first thirty two chapters or thirty two years 16 of them were riddled with addiction, pain, and suffering beyond measure ! Blaming everyone but myself for the self inflicted nightmare in which I spent sixteen years.Chapter thirty two was my Spiritual awakening . My life now is in Chapter forty Six and it is the best Chapter yet! The best part is if your reading this you have an opportunity to have a Spiritual awakening and you can get out of the way and live the life God has written about you in His book.


By Joseph Dickerson/
Recovery Connections Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com Psalm 103 v 3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!

No comments:

Post a Comment