As an addicts mom it's hard.It's hard everyday to live in fear. We remain afraid even when our loved one is in recovery. In This month's "Ask Lyle", Our very own Tam Hero, Lyle Fried, of The Shores in Port Saint Lucie, Fl, will help us deal with the grief of loss. Have you lost your loved one to the disease of addiction? Are you afraid you are going to lose your loved one? They were supposed to recover but they didn't? Lyle will answer your questions on coping with Grief and Loss. https://global.gotomeeting.
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Monday, June 18, 2018
Visit The Addict's Mom at: http://addictsmom.com/?xg_