- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
June 26 ,2018 Through The Twelve Steps With Spiritual Truth From Scripture
Psalm 25 v 11 For the sake of your name, Lord, pardon my guilt, though it is great.
(GODS BIG BOOK)
STEP 5. We admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed.
James 5:16a NIV (GODS BIG BOOK)
Only God can Pardon sin and lift the weight of guilt. Guilt is a burden no one can carry and it will eat you alive like cancer.The saying is , we are only sick as our secrets ! If your heart is full of guilt, regret, and pain there will be no room for Gods peace and rest. Working this step you cannot hold anything back, God already knows, He is waiting to see if your going to trust Him with your deepest secrets.Get on your knees open your Heart invite Him in and He will help you clean House!
By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Need Help email us email@example.comPsalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!