Wednesday, June 13, 2018

June 13 ,2018 Through The Twelve Steps With Spiritual Support From Scripture

Isaiah 63:10 But they rebelled against him and grieved his Holy Spirit. So he became their enemy and fought against them.



STEP 2. We came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. Philippians 2:13 NIV


The more I read GODS BIG BOOK the more and more I am convinced that the message stays the same. Watering it down to make it more acceptable or pleasing is what we have done .Read that verse , and discover if your not living for God then you are in rebellion and if you fight against God then he is going to fight against you. The Creator of the universe is not someone you want to have for an enemy. I spent 32 years in rebellion against God and the world ! Addiction was my way of dealing with the negative effects of my choices.The only problem was addiction lied to me and made my life worse. Do what you want ! God is a gentleman and He will not force you to do the right thing or force you to live Life the way you were destined to live it. In fact you can continue to live life any darn way you chose but , I am not going to continue to tell you that God loves you when you could careless about Him or His World ! When it is all said and done you will face Him there is no way around it. When the clock runs out , and it will ,you will be standing before His Throne and He is going to ask why you did not listen to this post !


By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.comPsalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!

No comments:

Post a Comment