Friday, June 1, 2018

June 1 2018 Through The Twelve Steps With Spiritual Support from Scripture


Psalm 118 v 5 -In my distress I prayed to the Lord and the Lord answered me and set me free. 
 (GODS BIG BOOK)



STEP 2. We came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. Philippians 2:13 NIV (GODS BIG BOOK)


What are you waiting for ? Gods Recovery Plan is a permanent guarantee if you do it right! Recovering is not the plan and living with a disease is not either. Gods plan heals transforms and restores your Life. Everything Heart mind body and Spirit .Your a new creation old things have passed away all things become new. 



By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.comPsalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!






No comments:

Post a Comment