- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Monday, June 18, 2018
The reason my team and I started PublicHealthCorps is to put the “public” back into public health. One thing we’ve noticed more and more is that addiction is a very misunderstood condition - by those who live with it and by those who don’t. That’s why I very much appreciate sites like yours that share information that promotes awareness and will hopefully help end the stigma of addiction!
I truly thank you for your thoughtfulness, and I’m sure you’ve helped a lot of people. If you think it would help, I’ve listed some additional info below you can add to what you already have. The PublicHealthCorps team and I are just trying to follow your example and do our part.
Patricia Sarmiento, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer I didn’t reach out in the future, please send me an email to let me know. Thank you for your time!