Monday, June 18, 2018

Hi,

The reason my team and I started PublicHealthCorps is to put the “public” back into public health. One thing we’ve noticed more and more is that addiction is a very misunderstood condition - by those who live with it and by those who don’t. That’s why I very much appreciate sites like yours that share information that promotes awareness and will hopefully help end the stigma of addiction!

I truly thank you for your thoughtfulness, and I’m sure you’ve helped a lot of people. If you think it would help, I’ve listed some additional info below you can add to what you already have. The PublicHealthCorps team and I are just trying to follow your example and do our part.






Thanks again!

Thanks,
Patricia

Patricia Sarmiento, team@publichealthcorps.org

If you would prefer I didn’t reach out in the future, please send me an email to let me know. Thank you for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment