Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Share
Tweet
Pin
Share
+1
Forward

Friday, November 10, Noon PST

2 PM CT3 PM ET

Save My Spot
Dear Joseph,

I'm so excited to invite you to the VERY FIRST Sober Mom's Guide to Recoverywebinar!

I really hope you'll join me because I have a lot of inspiring and practical information that will help you.

Do you struggle with guilt, shame, loneliness, and stress from all the overwhelming responsibilities of motherhood?

These are the key issues that I’ve seen over and over again during my 18 years of my personal and professional life in recovery.

I’ve seen it in moms who are struggling to get sober and moms who have many years of sobriety.

I truly believe if guilt, shame, loneliness and stress are not addressed, moms either relapse or live a miserable life even though they are sober. Who gets sober and wants to be miserable???

Learning how to overcome these issues are the building blocks to creating a beautiful life in recovery where anything is possible.

Here's what we'll be covering in my free webinar:
  • How I went from an out-of-control alcoholic mom of three children to finding a life of peace, happiness, and wholeness in recovery.
     
  • How I learned to overcome the devastating impact of guilt, shame, and stress.
     
  • Key steps I took in learning how to live a sober, healthy life.
My goal is to offer you help, hope, and happiness to lead an amazing life you deserve.

I can't wait for you to join me! Please reserve your FREE spot today!

Take good care of yourself,

Rosemary

PS: If you know a friend or family member who would benefit from the Sober Mom's Guide to Recovery Webinar, please forward this email or post to your favorite social media site. Thanks!
Save My Spot
Share
Tweet
Pin
Share
+1
Forward
Copyright © 2017 ROC Recovery Services, All rights reserved.
Forgotten Mom

Our mailing address is:
ROC Recovery Services

No comments:

Post a Comment