Tuesday, November 14, 2017

11-14-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE


Psalm 88 v 3 - For my Soul is full of troubles: and my life draws near to the grave.

Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over chemical substances—that our lives had become unmanageable.


It's time to find help when this is all you feel. When life gets this bad you may want to just give up and throw it all away. Believe me not only does God love you, there are plenty of people in the world who really do care you just haven't found them yet. Life is a wonderful precious gift and that is coming from someone whos been right where the Scripture describes.I thought for sure Life was not worth living and all I wanted to do was give up. Through prayer and surrender of my self, God helped me Healed me and gave me hope. Then I discovered people just like me who found God and the same hope. You are worth It and so is life, so don't quit hang on HOPE is on the way. 

Prevention Lifeline: 1 (800) 273-8255


By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment