- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
11-7-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE
Proverb 3 v 6 -Seek His will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Step 3: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God.
God wants a relationship with you His creation. More than prayer it takes heartfelt conversation every moment of every day.As your relationship grows so will your knowledge, love, peace, and joy. God knows your past and He can also see into the future! He can and will help you find and choose the right path for your life.
Romans 8v28 -And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections
Need Help email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases