- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Monday, November 20, 2017
Intergenerational Trauma: 6 Things I Learned from my Family’s History of Abuse | The Fix
Intergenerational Trauma: 6 Things I Learned from my Family’s History of Abuse | The Fix: When my paternal grandmother found out that I’d been abused by my brother, she responded by saying it was no big deal because it was normal behavior for brothers and sisters.