Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Image
Image
November is almost over! It’s time to celebrate Thanksgiving! We are reminded what a tremendous privilege it is to serve all of you and how thankful we are for your faithfulness to your calling to reach those lost in addiction. We hope you’re able to enjoy some special family time this holiday. Please know you are in our prayers, and we ask that you continue to pray for us as well. Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.

As Different as the Changing Leaves
Adult and Teen Challenge Students 

Adult and Teen Challenge students come from all genres of life. Young and old, male and female, those who can afford to pay for their care and those who are homeless all can find hope and healing at Adult and Teen Challenge. The common denominator is Jesus. He is the Healer and Heart-Changer. If you know anyone who is struggling with addiction and ready for help please share the Adult and Teen Challenge message with them. Contact us at 1-855-END-ADDICTION.
 
What a Thanksgiving!
Thankful for a New Life 

My name is Gage and I am so thankful that God changed my life at Adult and Teen Challenge. Before I got saved, I was a selfish liar who only did what I wanted. I was a spoiled brat who didn’t want to be around anyone unless I could get something from them. I was miserable and always trying to figure out what drug could make me happy and fill the void in my heart. I didn't understand why they didn't fill the emptiness.
Then one day on a Sunday, I went to church and the message touched my heart. God began to tear the caullous off on my heart. I am so thankful that I found Adult and Teen Challenge. Since I’ve surrendered my life to Jesus Christ, I’ve learned it’s no longer my life, but Christ who lives in me and guides my paths.
I've given my personal rights over to Him, so it won’t be controlling my life anymore. I am building my relationship with Father. Everyday I work to draw closer to Him.
I thank everyone who gives to Adult and Teen Challenge. You have given me my chance at this new life in Christ.
There is always hope. That hope is found in Jesus Christ. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Image
Image
Image
 
Facebook
 
Twitter
 
Instagram
 
ADULT AND TEEN CHALLENGE USA | PO BOX 249, OZARK, MO 65721
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment