- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
11-22-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE
Psalm 33 v 4 For the word of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything HE does.
STEP 2. We came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. Philippians 2:13 NIV
Yes, you can and yes He does. Being separated from God by choice and addiction is a very lonely and painful place. Return to your Heavenly Father the one who created you. Life was never meant for you to live alone. His word has been around two Thousand years plus and it is not going anywhere.It is the truth that is undeniable, indestructible, reliable, and personal just for you.
By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections
Need Help email us email@example.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases