Thursday, July 27, 2017

Donate Now

Thank you for your past generosity to the Partnership for Drug-Free Kids. You made it possible for the Partnership’s free tools and resources reach parents, such as myself, struggling with their son or daughter’s substance use disorder.

When my son turned to substance use to cope with the changes that came before heading off to college, I had no support and nowhere to turn. I had placed over 100 calls looking for help and the Partnership for Drug-Free Kids was the only one who returned my call. They equipped me with the tools and action plan I needed to help my son and heal my family.

Families need you now more than ever.

With the nation in the throes of an opioid epidemic and millions of Americans facing the loss of health insurance coverage, we need your support now.

Make your gift today to help us connect thousands of families to our critical resources, like our Peer-to-Peer Coaching Program and nation-wide Helpline which assisted over 10,000 families in 2016 alone. With your renewed support, we can reach even more families this year.

We couldn’t continue this life-saving work without you.

On behalf of my family, the Partnership and the families we serve,

Denise Mariano Signature



Denise Mariano
Mother and Partnership Parent Coach Volunteer
Yes I want to renew my support to help families


Image
Parent Toll-Free Helpline1-855-DRUGFREE
drugfree.org

© Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
352 Park Ave South | 9th Floor | New York, NY 10010
 

No comments:

Post a Comment