Thursday, July 6, 2017


Later this month a new group of hurting and broken young men and women will arrive here at His Mansion.
July 2017 Newsletter 
James M.
Used by God  

     I grew up in a loving home.  I was exposed to the gospel and heard about God often.  At a young age, I saw my own sinfulness and realized I deserved to go to hell and needed God's forgiveness.
     Over the years, I often prayed for God to forgive me, and desperately looked for some feeling or sign that I was right with God.  When I looked at who I was inside, I struggled to see how God could love and forgive me.
Servant Leaders
   
     Do you know a young adult (18-35) who longs to serve the broken while being challenged to grow?
     During a one-year commitment at His Mansion, SLs are mentored, equipped, and built up in a supportive, Christ-centered community to bring the hope and healing of Jesus to those struggling with trauma, addiction, and other life-controlling issues.  
     In this discipleship program, Servant Leaders use and develop skills that will prepare them for work, ministry, marriage, and life.
 
STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
View on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment