- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
Friday, July 28, 2017
NOT ALL REHABS ARE CORRUPT
RAGS to riches to rags: How a booming addiction treatment biz goes bankrupt
July 21, 2017 - By 2015, Solid Landings employed 1,200 and the number of addicts seeking its help quadrupled to 3,000 a year ... Fennelly was named one of O.C.'s most influential people, Solid Landings was voted one of O.C.'s top workplaces, and his pay exceeded $82,000 a month. He bought a luxury condo in the Trump International Hotel & Tower in Las Vegas - complete with white-gloved doormen, valet parking, 24-hour concierge service and spectacular views - for $1.77 million in 2015 ... In October, Solid Landings was hit with an investigative subpoena from the California Department of Insurance. It was exhaustive, demanding that the company hand over an enormous trove of documents on everything from the nonprofit, Solid Landings Foundation, to records of money used to buy insurance for clients, to protocols used for urine testing, according to the subpoena.