- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Sunday, July 23, 2017
Science May One Day Do So...
Researchers hit breakthrough in anti-heroin vaccine development
June 6, 2017 - The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI) researchers announced Tuesday a breakthrough in the development of an anti-heroin vaccine. Researchers working at Virginia Commonwealth University said the anti-heroin vaccine has proven effective in blocking the "high" of heroin in non-human primates. The vaccine is now the first of its kind to pass this stage of preclinical testing.