Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 29 CHP 119 v 5 v 6  TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


Oh ,that my actions would consistently reflect your decrees ! Then I will not be ashamed when I compare my life with your commands.  (GODS BIG BOOK)



STEP 6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
How do you live your life?Are you constantly comparing yourself to others and how they live or what they have to say . If so I am sure your life is not what it can be. When we live our lives in reflection of what Gods Big book has to say we will find life a lot more simple and joyful.Growing up in a household full of negative talk sure convinced me I would never go anywhere in life and that way of thinking kept me stuck in self , afraid to venture beyond my comfort zone and when I was pushed out of my comfort zone I made sure chemical substances were applied generously to control the fear and numb the rest of my senses.Living my life addicted gave me a false sense of reality and it put me in constant competition to be someone I was never meant to be , and when I could not measure up shame would creep in and drive me into the darkness reinforcing my insecurities causing me to increase my self dosing to deal with my shortcomings.  Stop living life according to what others think your life should be. Working the steps will put you on GODS course for your life and that is a new experience which you will have no previous experience to compare your life with. If you wholeheartdly and sincerely give it all to GOD follow His Big Book instructions you will be truly free to live unashamed full of peace and joy unafraid to step out into new experiences and receive the abundantly Blessed life He has already planned for you . GOD promises that he has plans to prosper you and to give you a hope . 


2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.   (GODS BIG BOOK) By Joseph Dickerson 

No comments:

Post a Comment