"Marijuana is a plant. It's natural. How harmful could it be?"
"But YOU smoked weed when YOU were younger."
"Would you rather I drink alcohol? Weed is so much safer."
Would you know what you'd say if confronted with these tough questions or arguments by your teen?
Marijuana is a hot topic. Between legalization, the normalization of the drug in the media and different ways of using (like "edible" cookies and candies, or vaporizers that minimize the telltale smell), it's becoming harder and harder for parents to talk to teens about weed.
That’s why we created our new Marijuana Talk Kit. We want to help families navigate through a changing marijuana landscape, and have productive, impactful conversations with their teens.
Inside the Talk Kit, you will find:
We know it's hard, and we're here to help.
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help