- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Thursday, March 26, 2015
ONDCP Hosts Webinars on Dangers of Synthetic Drugs
March 26th, 2015/
The Office of National Drug Control Policy will host a series of webinars to outline the dangers of synthetic cannabinoids (Spice), cathinones (bath salts) and other new synthetic drugs.
The webinars will explain efforts to prevent the drugs’ use and reduce availability.
Webinar 1 will be an introduction to new synthetic drugs. It will address related health risks, manufacture and distribution, as well as Federal enforcement and regulatory provisions. This webinar will feature representatives from the National Institute on Drug Abuse and the Drug Enforcement Administration and parent activists, working to protect children from these drugs.
Webinar 2 will highlight community-level responses to prevent use and distribution.
Webinar 1 will take place on Wednesday, April 8 from 1-2 pm EST. To register, visithttp://www.whitehouse.gov/webform/webinar-synthetic-drugs. Webinar 2 will be held later this spring. Details will be available soon.