- Suicide Prevention GODS helpers
- PAIN TO PURPOSE
- Journey Pure Veteran Care
- Sobreity Engine
- Harmony Ridge
- In the rooms Online meetings
- LIFE PROCESS PODCAST
- Bill and Bobs coffee Shop
- Addiction Podcast
- New hope Philly Mens Christian program
- All treatment 50 state
- Discovery house S.Ca
- Deploy care Veterans support
- Take 12 Radio w Monty Man
- GODS MOUNTAIN RECOVERY CENTER Pa.
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
JUNE 3 v 1 v 2 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB
My son, do not forget my law,
But let your heart keep my commands;
For length of days and long life
And peace they will add to you.
STEP 11 Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
Get sober , follow God and find peace ! That is not a bad deal ! I lived for myself in addiction ,had nothing but shame sorrow pain guilt anger fear and the list goes on .This is your choice insanity or sanity ! Follow God read His book (Bible ) and work the steps.
In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free
By Joseph Dickerson