Saturday, June 28, 2014

June 28 v 26 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

He who trusts in his own heart is a fool,
But whoever walks wisely will be delivered.

STEP 3 Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

What do we do if we were never taught to depend on God . Sure I went to catholic school where I spent eight years following impossible rules and useless dead traditions that we performed lifelessly year after year . Growing up , I learned too survive by trusting my gut ! My world was built on the here and now ,too get what I wanted whenever I wanted it . After time as I got older and colder I began too realize life was wearing me down and , I was tired of running ducking and dodging all the trouble . My self medicating ways were taking a heavy toll and life was getting pretty useless and I was getting tired of me . For most of my life I did not like me and addiction was causing me too really hate myself . I spent years in the sea of regret , fear , and guilt attached too me were the chains of addiction . I was beginning too sink and I did not care anymore ! It is one thing too believe in God but it is useless to live life without God calling the shots . That is why steps one thru three are a must if your tired of being sick and life is way too heavy . God will pick you up ,carry you , protect you , and guide you , but you have to give in , give up , and give Him all of you !

Job 11:13-15

Surrender your heart to God, turn to him in prayer,and give up your sins—even those you do in secret.Then you won’t be ashamed;you will be confident and fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment