- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Saturday, June 14, 2014
JUNE 14 v 9 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB
Fools make fun of guilt,
but the godly acknowledge it and seek reconciliation.
STEP 5- Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
If you think those haunting memories you keep having are not something to joke about the longer you ignore and dodge the reality of the things you have done the stronger and more persistent those haunting memories will become. Some say we are only sick as our secrets and I have found that to be so true . What ever it is take it to God and expose it so God can take it from you cause that is what He does . His son Jesus died for just that reason to set you free and give forgiveness .It is time to take responsibility and get rid of all that baggage its weighing you down and holding you back .
1st John 1 v 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.