Sunday, June 8, 2014

JUNE 8 v 36 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB
But those who fail to find me harm themselves;
all who hate me love death.”

STEP 1 - We admitted we were powerless over ourselves and our addictions - that our lives had become unmanageable.

The Proverb says it all . I know many who have lived but never really lived at all . Living life without purpose is why some of us get caught up in addiction . We see life as useless and whats the point of us being here . There is nothing but fear , pain , and sorrow . For a long time that is the way I felt . Step one for me was life or death , and as far as I was concerned my life was dead and there was nothing good about it at all . Living was something I despised and at the lowest point , I was faced with a choice , get busy living or get busy dieing .Finding God lead me to purpose and for the first time In my life I found purpose and felt joy . Life for me now is challenging but awesome and I am so grateful too God and those brothers and sisters who helped me find my way out of death into this marvelous life .

John 8 ;32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."



By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment