Tuesday, June 10, 2014


JUNE 10 v 18 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB


Hiding hatred makes you a liar;
slandering others makes you a fool.

STEP 9 - Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others


Hiding hatred is very stressful and overtime it can develop itself into a trigger called jealousy . I was always considered the Black sheep of the family .At a very young age my sister was always at the top and in my parents eyes she could do no wrong. My jealousy developed into anger , hate , and then resentment . I would loose sleep over all the hateful thoughts of how could I get her into trouble and knock her off her pedestal . When we were in our teens , I made up a story and a friend of mine at the time started a rumor and my sisters last few years of high School were a living hell . You can only hide hatred , anger , jealousy , , and resentment so long before it rears its ugly head . If you don't deal with it through step nine it will hurt you and others in the long run . I am not sure if my sister will truly ever let the hurt I caused go . 


James 3 : 16

For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.
By Joseph Dickerson


No comments:

Post a Comment