Tuesday, June 17, 2014



JUNE 17 v 27 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

The one who has knowledge uses words with restraint,
and whoever has understanding is even-tempered.

STEP 7 Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

Yesterday like always I worked 10 or 11 hours and when I spoke with my wife she had said a friend of ours had brought us dinner. Upon finally arriving home I discovered my inconsiderate step - man (23 yrs) had made a pig of himself as usual and left me nothing too eat . Restraint , gone , I was so angry I couldn't eat and my wife became an innocent victim because of his selfishness . I have not experienced anger like that in a long time . It amazes me that I spent half the night thinking of ways on how I am gonna make him pay . It does not matter how much clean time you got , at any minute something can push you over the edge into the old ways of living life. Thankfully I made it through the night without doing something stupid ,got some sleep and finally got some nourishment



Deuteronomy 21 :20 - And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son [is] stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; [he is] a glutton, and a drunkard.
By Joseph Dickerson


No comments:

Post a Comment