- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
DAILY MEMOIRS OF A RECOVE-REE JUNE 26
Our little boy seems to always be sick and we can get so caught up in the right here and now and then worry, panic and anxiety take hold. Though it will be difficult we need to try and not focus on the immediate circumstances. We have to get ourselves to a point where we realize that there are people in the world who I am sure have worse situations then our own. My favorite book "Bible" states that the Lord is faithful and he has plans to bring good into our lives and to prosperous us. When we are going through the toughest trials of our lives if we can just take a moment and look past the immediate circumstance we will find some of Gods greatest gifts. We must make a stand and trust Him and let not the fear worry and panic over take any situation that we face. He has a plan and a purpose. Trust in Him with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will direct your path. REMEMBER JESUS LOVES YOU!