- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
DAILY MEMOIRS OF A RECOVE-REE JUNE 19
Today we need to watch our words and how we speak about ourselves and others. Did you ever notice that you say something negative about your day or a certain situation and it happens. The Bible teaches us that what we speak can set the course for our day. We must be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. Instead of thinking about yesterday and letting that decide how your day is going to be, start with 5 minutes in quiet and tell yourself today is a new day, I can and will have a great day and overcome all of life's challenges! Yesterday I spoke about the negative words that shaped and controlled my life for years!When speaking about others or yourself speak positive. REMEMBER JESUS LOVES YOU!