- Co-occurring disorders
- Established, proven programs are in place for patients with co-occurring disorders that may include mental health issues such as depression and compulsive behaviors, including gambling.
- We also have specific programs for Teen Alcohol Treatment and Teen Drug Treatment and a leader in providing effective treatment for eating disorders such as Anorexia and Bulimia.
- Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient
- Providing top quality outpatient and aftercare services, we are consistently breaking new ground by crafting innovative and new successful addiction treatment programs to assist people who suffer from compulsive and addictive behaviors.
- Partial Hospitalization and Medically Monitored Inpatient
- Rimrock Foundation pioneered the use of the integrated treatment model and we continue to lead the field of addiction treatment providers. We set the standard for alcohol and drug addiction inpatient treatment.
- Inpatient Treatment is the keystone component in the treatment of, and successful recovery from, addictions and co-occurring disorders.