Saturday, February 21, 2015

February 21 CHAP 75 v 7 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALM


It is God alone who judges ; He decides who will rise and who will fall .(GODS BIG BOOK)



STEP 6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character


We can get so weighed down with other peoples judgments and opinions about us .If you take a long hard look at the steps you will see this is about you and GOD . Many years of my life were spent trying to be the person everyone else wanted me to be.Clueless is who I was for almost half my life. drugs ,  alcohol , and promiscuity were my D O C's. Most people did not like me and they made sure I knew it. Growing up  I was constantly told I would fail and add an older cousin who likes to molest family members and you have one screwed up kid. As I grew I became dysfunctional and   heavily medicated. No matter whats happens in your life don't let it determine who you become . God is the only one that can judge and determine who you become in life . Examine the life your living ,ask yourself are the voices of your past telling you how to live. Stop listening too the haunting voices of your past pray to God to show His plans for you and start reading Gods Big Book and what it says about you. 


Romans 8:37-39 - No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(GODS BIG BOOK)  By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment